This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum for Car Build threads...

BTW if someone has a better name than "Speed Shop" I'm all ears, I just wanted to get this thing going.

I'll be going through all the other forums and moving the threads here, as well as posting guidelines later.
    Todd #88 BMW E36 ///M3 | #60 Spec Miata

"the shop" or "the garage" or whatever kinda works too, either way it all doesn't matter to me really. I'll post up the few things i plan to do this winter when i get around to them.
    Nick Stucky 1990 mazda miata 8 sm2

Comment

I (quickly) went through and grabbed threads to move here (well the first 11 pages of Solo threads anyway). If I missed some, or others want to go back further, then just post the links here and I'll grab them.

Thanks!

Comment

Did you mean for it to be just for the chronicals of building a car?
        How about just "Tech" in general?
        Shane Lawrence
        "We all know racing is terribly addictive, and Solo is our gateway drug"

Comment

The Development Bay - Make it fast, faster, cheat
          Gary Dranow 147 SS
          2007 Rookie Driver of the Year
          2010 Co-Worker of the Year
          www.PlatipusSports.com

Comment

Originally posted by downshift View Post
            Did you mean for it to be just for the chronicals of building a car?
            Yes. Some people requested that we have a separate forum for "buy/build" threads since they didn't want to cull through them to get their race-specific info.

How about just "Tech" in general?
            Discipline specific stuff should go in that forum. e.g. You want to know something about sway bars for Solo, post in the solo forum. If you are making a 30,000 word post with 500 pictures about how you installed some sway bars, it goes here.

Comment

Working...
            X