Registration OctoberFast 2011 Miller Motorsports Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration OctoberFast 2011 Miller Motorsports Park

ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY THE 16TH AT 8PM!!!

This annual event pits the best of what Utah and Idaho have to offer in a winner take all smackdown of autocross competition. Traditionally whoever has the most drivers in the top 10 or 20 pax between both days wins!

All participants will receive a T-shirt as previewed on the Utah Solo Facebook Page, there will be trophies for class winners and a BBQ provided by the Utah Region Saturday after the event.

Come experience Utah's World Class Racing Venue Miller Motorsports Park! We'll be racing in the West Paddock, featuring the same specially developed asphault for the track, that means awesome predictable grip and easy on tires!

Directions to Miller Motorsports Park on Google Maps

First Time Racing?
    Read the FAQ's

Then find your car's class:

BY MODIFICATION
    BY MAKE/MODEL

If you need help feel free to ask.
    If you registered for any 2010 season event via MotorsportReg.com your number is already saved, you do not need to do anything.
    If you are no longer using your number or are changing it please let me know so I may delete it from the number pool.
    If you have never registered online or are new this year, your number will be automatically reserved the first time you register for a URSCCA Solo event on MotorSportReg.com.

Then GO REGISTER:

OctoberFast UTAH VS IDAHO 2011 at Miller Motorsports Park

*Pre-Registration not required. Just show up! (Though it saves time and money!)

SCCA Member Pre Reg.. $30**
    SCCA Member On Site.. $40
    2nd Day of Racing....... $20
    Weekend Membership.. $15
    Number Sets.............. $1.00

Never autocrossed? Use the discount code NEWB at checkout for $15 off!

If you are not a member or your membership is not current you will need to purchase a $15 weekend membership, or
    **CLICK HERE TO BECOME AN SCCA MEMBER**

MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENSE TO RACE

Due to insurance regulations you must have a valid drivers license or you will not be allowed to participate.

All passengers must fill out a no-charge weekend membership to ride with a competitor.

Schedule:
    7:30-8:30 Registration and Check In
    8:30-9:30 Tech Inspection and Course Walk
    9:30 Drivers meeting
    10:00 First Car Out

Drive Thru Check In:
    For Pre-Registered Members who DO NOT need temporary numbers, or class/car changes. Drive in, Show your SCCA Member Card, Drivers License, Sign the waiver, get a wristband and go get ready to race!

REFUNDS
    You MUST give notice within one week of missing an event to receive a credit. Credits will be issued via MotorsportReg.com.

See you there!!

-Ryan

ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY THE 16TH AT 8PM!!!
    Last edited by Ryan; 09-15-2011, 11:34 PM.
    2008 Worker of the Year
    2009 Chris Lindbergh Award
    #26 ??? Underdog

Friday is the 16th Ryan.
    "If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
    Mr Otto, Rudolph, and I kicked Mr Wankel in the JUNK
    WOW! Your diesel truck is fast! To bad you owe it all to a Frenchman
    TEAM BLARGH!

Comment

Has anybody by chance posted the reg link to the Idaho guys??
      2008 Worker of the Year
      #26 ??? Underdog

Comment

yes------^
        "If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
        TEAM BLARGH!

Comment

Great!!
          2008 Worker of the Year
          #26 ??? Underdog

Comment

It looks like the drift event WILL happen on Saturday, so I'll be autocrossing with you on Sunday. It should be an exciting weekend!
            Auto racing is applied physics, right? Why doesn't this count as credit?!
            TRD aka KF7LNI

Comment

Originally posted by ariel_86 View Post
              It looks like the drift event WILL happen on Saturday, so I'll be autocrossing with you on Sunday. It should be an exciting weekend!
              Bring some guys over from the Drift event. $3 for the BBQ if they're attending the Drift / LapBattle events.
              Michael Carpenter
              2011, 2012, and 2013 Solo Director

Comment

I'll do what I can.
                Auto racing is applied physics, right? Why doesn't this count as credit?!
                TRD aka KF7LNI

Comment

Hope I can get my car working I have a blown strut and no power steering

Comment

Originally posted by wantsti View Post
                    You blew a tarmac II? Shoot. I heard it takes months to get a new one because KW does a "matched pairing" system or something like that during manufacturing. I really hope I never blow one... might buy a new set of something else at that point, wait for the new one to come in, and then sell all of them.
                    Michael Carpenter

Comment

I know a guy in california that can rebuild them.
                      TEAM BLARGH!

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy325is View Post
                        I know a guy in california that can rebuild them.
                        Really? Performance Shock? I'm assuming around $125-$150. The only thing is the Kw's have a life time warranty... so it's either wait awhile and get it done for free or pay for it and get it done quickly.

I'm more of an "instant gratification guy anyway..."

Wouldn't you want to get the two rears / two fronts re-built at the same time to ensure they were "the same".

Just learning as I go...
                        Michael Carpenter

Comment

They said it only takes a few weeks. The problem is that I bought them used. Used=no warranty. but its like 100-150 each to rebuild. So i'm just going to rebuild the front 2.

Comment

They said it only takes a few weeks. The problem is that I bought them used. Used=no warranty. but its like 100-150 each to rebuild. So i'm just going to rebuild the front 2.
                            Yeah, I did the same thing... I saved about $1000 though vs buying new... so, if I have to rebuild all 4 I can somehow justify it.

Does RCE do them in house? Can you get them to re-valve for even higher rates? I'd like to go up to about 600-700 lbs. Why? Because I like driving a car that's extremely uncomfortable.
                            Michael Carpenter

Comment

No kw does it. I was wondering the same thing if they could re-valve them or not I gotta ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X