2019 TrackCross is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 TrackCross is BACK!

2019 TrackCross is back! And at a new lower price this year. The first event is coming up quick. But we have limited space, so be sure to register early.

The first event will be May 31st on the West track. The following events will be July 12th on the East track, and August 9th on the East track.

Rules and operation will be the same as last year. Racing will begin at 5:00P.M. Friday nights. Setup begins at 4:00. Driver meeting at 4:45.
    Event details:
    1. Registration will be capped at 75 entries per event.
    2. Pricing - $100 per event.
    3. Operational details - 75 entries, 3 run groups of 25 sorted by class. At the beginning of each group we’ll do one parade lap and then 4 hot laps. Second session will follow immediately after, no parade lap running as many laps as possible depending on number of entries.
    4. Scoring - fastest lap from each session will be added for a composite time. Top times from each group get 100 points, second 95, third 90..etc.
    5. See this link for classing your cars
    6. Go to the forum here for specifics on helmets rules, rollover protection rules for your convertibles, self tech requirements, and the virtual driver meeting. Just ignore the date on the driver meeting.
    7. Events should be visible in MotorsportsREG right now, registration opens at noon today.
    8. Work assignments - there aren’t any when you are not making laps you have time to hang out or make changes to your vehicle. We will need a small team of volunteers to assist the chair positions listed below more to come on this.
    I will be Event Chair/Operations chief.
    We also need volunteers for:
    Registration and timing:
    Grid:
    Safety:

Thanks for setting this up Dave. I would like to help out on the 31st (and likely the other events as well), so go ahead and put me down for Grid.
    Gregory

#99 DP 1996 Mazda Miata

Comment

Dave.... I signed up for the trackcross event on 5/31, broke the race car, won't be coming to the event. If you could arrange a refund or credit for a future trackcross, it would be much appreciated, Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Half Fast Racing View Post
        Dave.... I signed up for the trackcross event on 5/31, broke the race car, won't be coming to the event. If you could arrange a refund or credit for a future trackcross, it would be much appreciated, Thanks
        I just saw this. Did this get resolved by someone yet?

Comment

Working...
        X